Sunday, July 28, 2013

E.L.F. Makeup Palette

Hey Everyone,

 I know I've taken a little hiatus from blogging and I apologize for this. July has been a very busy month alot technical computer issues. But now I'm back! So on to my review. I recently picked up some E.L.F. makeup palette and some other great E.L.F. makeup for an awesome price. I've been looking for a make palette of good quality for an affordable price for some time now. I was thrilled when I came across this E.L.F. Essentials Makeup Palette at my local T.J. Maxx. This palette includes 83 essentials.
  • 64 eyeshadows (32 warm shades & 32 cool shades)
  • 8 lip gloss shades
  • 4 blush shades
  • 4 bronzer shades
  • 1 eyebrush, 1 lip brush, 1 blush brush
I really love the beautiful shades of the eyeshadows especially the shimmer colors. The colors go on smooth however they are not as pigmented as I would like them to be by themselves. The colors are much more intense when I use eyeshadow primer before application. the primer really makes a huge difference in intensifying the color and resisting creasing while providing all day wear.

In my opinion the blush shades are not the best quality.All of the blushes are shimmery and I prefer a matte shade when it comes to blush One of the blush shades looks more like a bronzer. The other blush shades are too light for my darker complexion.

The lip glosses are not very pigmented either, but lip gloss tends to be pretty sheer anyway. The lip gloss are very moisturizing and non-sticky.

The browsers in this palette are rather good. They are great for contouring my face and providing a slightly shimmery glow. This palette is very good quality for the price. The eye shadows and the bronzers are the best part of this in my opinion. I'm very satisfied with this makeup palette.



1 comment:

Scottish Stef's Nails said...

So cool how this folds up but its a shame you think some of make up in this palette isn't very good!