Friday, February 14, 2014

Products I'm Loving this Winter


We all know that winter can wreak havoc on our hair and skin. The harsh cold weather and dry air can strip skin and hair of moisture. That's why it's important to treat yourself to some extra hydration and TLC with extra rich and moisturizing products.

1. Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter Body Wash: This body wash is super moisturizing and it has an amazing scent! The scent is comforting, warm and yummy! The scent is described as a warm vanilla, but to me it smells more like rich butter cream! This body wash contains Dove's "Nutrium Moisture" technology which nourishes deeply to lock in moisture. This body wash leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. This is the perfect body wash for Winter.

2. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula: I don't know about you but, during the winter months my elbows and knees become super dry and flaky. For times like these I turn to Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula. It comes in a container and it smells like delicious chocolate! It has the color and consistency of butter! Can't get any better than that! It superbly moisturizes rough dry skin transforming it into supple smoothness! This Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula is also great for fading scars and stretch marks!

3 & 4. L'Oreal Evercreme Intense Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner: I have written about these two products several months ago and I'm still very much in love with them! Winter can really zap the moisture from your hair. L'Oreal Evercreme Intense Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner infuses my hair with intense moisture without weighing it down or making it feel greasy. These products leave my hair feeling luxuriously soft and smooth. They also contain Omega 3&6 fatty acids and are sulfate-free, paraben-free, and 100% vegan.

These are some of the products I've been using to keep my skin and hair healthy and hydrated during the harsh winter months. Thanks for reading!

No comments: