Friday, June 21, 2013

Dry Hair Remedy

Over the years I have tried many different shampoos, conditioners, and treatments in search of something that would moisturize my dry chemically processed hair. Several months ago I discovered L'Oreal's EverCreme line. All the products in this haircare line are sulfate-free, paraben-free, and 100% vegan. I can honestly say that this is the best moisturizing haircare line I have ever used. My hair is smoother, shinier, and incredibly soft! I also love the scent, it smells like warm vanilla buttercream frosting! Here are some reviews of my favorite Evercreme products. 

EverCreme Intense Nourishing Shampoo
This shampoo far surpasses every other shampoo I've tried so far. It's even better than the salon brands I have tried and for a friction of the price. I have a lot of fine, dry, chemically processed hair and this shampoo cleanses and moisturizes my hair without stripping it of it's natural oils. It lathers very nicely and glides it on your hair smoothly like a conditioner. My hair is smooth, shiny, and incredibly soft to the touch. The EverCreme line is a great for ethnic hair and again the scent is amazing!

EverCreme Intense Nourishing Conditioner
This conditioner literally makes my hair feel like silk! Prior to using the EverCreme I was previously using L'Oreal's EverSleek line (which I love as well), but EverCreme works even better for my hair. This hydrates my hair without weighing it down. It's so hard to find products that moisturize well without weighing down my fine hair. EverCreme works so well at rinsing clean and leaving my hair full of body yet soft and moisturized.

EverCreme Cleansing Conditioner
I'm very new to cleansing conditioners in fact this is the first one I have ever tried. I must say I am impressed. It's thick and creamy just like a traditional conditioner, but it foams ever so slightly. It really does a great job of cleansing and conditioning in one simple step. It's gentler than ordinary shampoo because it cleanses without stripping essential natural oils from my hair. It's also a great time saver because it's one simple step to soft, manageable hair. The only negative thing I could find about this cleansing conditioner is the pump bottle design. You have to pump the bottle a lot to get enough product to cleanse your hair. Aside from that it is a great product and it really works well for me.

EverCreme Nourishing Leave-in-Spray
This nourishing leave-in-spray softens and conditions my hair without weighing it down or leaving any residue. My hair is so easy to detangle after using this spray. I use this while my hair is still damp. I also use this as a heat protection spray. It really helps to smooth my hair to glossy shiny perfection! Unlike most conditioning sprays that have a watery base, EverCreme leave-in-spray is actually a cream. It's very nourishing and hydrating and it makes combing a cinch!

If you have dry hair EverCreme is a great moisturizing haircare line. The shampoo and conditioner come in two varieties. "Nourishing" for normal to dry hair and "Intense Nourishing" for dry to very dry hair. EverCreme is also very budget friendly. So if your looking for a great quality moisturizing haircare line at a great affordable price you should give EverCreme a try. You may be very pleasantly surprised.

No comments: