Friday, June 14, 2013

Mini Bath & Body Works Haul

So I recently made a visit to BB&W for their semi-annual sale. I love catching this sale! I stocked up on some great discontinued classic scents like Juniper Breeze and Country Apple. Why does BB&W take away some of their best scents and then only bring them back for the SAS? I miss both of these scents so much. I especially miss Country Apple. It's a scent that's neither too fruity or too sweet. It's a crisp apple scent with a touch of apple blossoms. I was also hoping to see Pearberry another great classic. This is one of my absolute favorite summer scents but it wasn't there. However, it is available on their website. I want to order it but, I don't want to pay the shipping and handling fee. I will definitely make another trip to BB&W before the sale ends. They may have it in stock next time around. What is your favorite BB&W scent?

No comments: