Friday, June 14, 2013

Product Junkies Gather Here

Hello my name is Stephanie and I'm a self confessed Product Junkie. Ever since my teens I have had a serious love for beauty products. I love everything beauty from makeup to hair products and bath and body products. I love to try new things and I'm always trying to catch a great sale. I go through phases when I'm focused on hair products, then my focus will shift to bath and body products. Although I love makeup I would say it's the lesser purchased products of the three. I'm currently going through my bath and body phase. The main things I seem to purchase most are soaps, body wash, lotions, perfumes, body mists, Shampoos, Conditioners, and many hair styling products and treatments... I'm also kind of a clean freak. I love to smell good and feel clean. My goal is to share my passion with other fellow product Junkies. I want to connect and share my favorite products and even my not so favorite products. I also want to see what my fellow junkies love to use. So if you can't resist a clearance sale and you love stocking up on your favorite must have beauty products stop by and share your haul!

No comments: