Saturday, June 15, 2013

Overlooked Treasure

Hello everyone,

I want to review a fragrance that has not had it's fair share in the spotlight. The fragrance that I'm referring to is Dream Angels Divine from Victoria's Secret. It's not easy living in the shadows of the heavily promoted Dream Angels Heavenly (not a fan of this overrated scent). Divine is my favorite scent from the Dream Angels line. I like other scents from the Dream Angels line such as Halo and Desire, but this overlooked gorgeous scent takes the cake. The scent of Divine is very soft and clean. It's not over the top or too strong smelling. The top notes in this scent are Lotus Flower and Water Lily and the base notes are Amber and Sheer Sandalwood. I always thought that Divine smelled like very expensive soap. The eau de parfum has great staying power and it lasts all day. I always receive great compliments when I wear this fragrance from both men and women. It's very non offensive so it's perfect if you work in a close office setting. It's also perfect for day or night and great for all seasons.

Sadly on a recent visit to my local VS the sales associate informed me that Divine has been discontinued. I was also informed that it will still be available for semi- annual and clearance sales. So I'm definitely stocking up during the sales. It's too bad VS decided to discontinue this beautiful scent. It's the best Dream Angels scent of all time.







No comments: