Sunday, June 16, 2013

My Summertime Moisture Essentials


During the summer months our skincare needs change. Due to the warmer moist air our skin requires  lighter moisture. We also want to feel fresh, clean, and comfortable without that uncomfortable sticky residue that heavier lotions, body washes, and soaps can leave behind. So during the summer time I like to use products that are light weight and have a crisp refreshing scent. When I shower I like to use Dove Go fresh Cucumber and Green Tea soap. Then I like to moisturize with Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh lotion. These two particular brands have a very similar scent so they pair very well together.

Dove Go Fresh Cucumber and Green Tea Beauty Bar
This beauty bar is perfect for summer. It lightly moisturizes and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. It rinses clean and leaves my skin with the refreshing scent of cucumber and green tea. I  have sensitivity issues with certain soaps, but this soap doesn't irritate my skin at all. This soap is gentle so it's great for people with sensitive skin. Did I mention that I love the scent? I just had to say it again! The fragrance is so wonderful and it fills my whole bathroom when I take a shower. This soap is great for summer or any time of the year. For me it's definitely and summertime staple.

Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Lotion
This is a wonderfully light moisturizing lotion. It features "Stratys 3" which is a multi-layer moisture system, that absorbs deep to keep skin hydrated. It definitely lives up to my expectations. When I apply this lotion it absorbs quickly without any heavy or sticky residue, and it leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth, and hydrated all day long. The scent of this lotion layers very well with the Dove Cucumber and Green Tea soap. They both have a very similar scent. Very fresh and clean like rain-kissed leaves. This light weight lotion in combination with it's refreshing scent is perfect for summer.

No comments: