Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Softness in a Bottle

I picked up this bottle of Johnson's Baby Lotion on a whim at my local Walmart. I hadn't used baby lotion in quite some time, so I almost forgot how wonderful it is. This pretty pink lotion truly makes my skin feel baby soft. It has a creamy non-greasy consistency that glides on smooth and absorbs quickly. The classic baby powder scent is fresh and subtle and it doesn't interfere with my perfume. It provides all day moisture and softness and it's gentle enough to be used as a facial moisturizer. It also works wonders as a primer (base) for makeup. My foundation goes on nice and smooth! Baby lotion is a really great bargain as it costs much less than regular lotions. You really can't beat the great price and performance. It's an excellent gentle lotion. For me this is definitely a keeper.

No comments: