Thursday, June 20, 2013

New Found Love

I have seen this shower gel on store shelves for years, and I've always been curious about it. So one day while in my local CVS pharmacy I found myself on the soap and body wash aisle staring at Neutrogena Rainbath. My curiosity finally got the best of me and I decided to purchase it. I must say I'm in love! This is like nothing I've ever tried before. The scent is very unique and aromatic. The scent is described as being a blend of spice, fruits, and herbs. To me it smells warm and musky with hints of sandalwood and spice. It's almost smells a bit masculine, but I still love the scent. It's very therapeutic and it's a great morning pick-me-up. It really wakes up your senses and gets you ready to take on the day! It rinses clean and lightly moisturizes.
This is not your typical sweet, fruity, frilly shower gel. So that being said if your a person who is strictly into really soft feminine scented shower gels this may not be your cup of tea. This is such a sophisticated and luxurious scent and I'm so glad I finally gave it a try. This shower gel is definitely my new favorite.

No comments: